Dave is a reliable and hard working plumber who takes pride in his quality of work. Dave is 31 and a father of 3 children. He grew up in Victoria and NSW where he started his plumbing apprenticeship at 16. Dave has been plumbing for 15 years and in that time has worked around Vic, NSW and SA including Port Lincoln for 5 years where he lived before moving to Adelaide, South Australia 2 years ago.
Dave is fully licensed with a Certificate 4 in Plumbing & Services as well as having a National Restricted Electrical Licence for Plumbers. This means Dave can take care of all your hot water and rainwater tank installation needs, electric, gas and plumbing.
Dave's a passionate Football fan and loves nothing more than getting out on the ocean fishing.
As a MEMBER OF THE MASTER PLUMBERS SOUTH AUSTRALIA our plumbers and our company adhere to this code of ethics
1. Will observe the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all business transactions and will avoid the use of false or misleading statements, and claims or confusing technical terms.
2. Will provide the best service at a reasonable charge.
3. Shall not cancel a contract undertaken in good faith without good and sufficient cause, and only then by mutual consent.
4. Will encourage a spirit of co-operation with fellow Members, provide assistance where appropriate, carefully avoid unfair competition, or criticism of another Member’s accounts or workmanship.
5. Accepts the responsibility of protecting the public health and safety as it is affected by the plumbing trade, with the intent to raise the standard of living of the community.
6. Will provide, so far as is practicable within the capacity of his enterprise, proper training for the future.
24/7 Hotwater Direct can take care of all your Hot water and Rainwater needs. Speak to our specialists and then get your job completed by hard working reliable trades people like Dave.
Check out out website for information and pricing on products. 24/7 Hotwater Direct